As the owner of a business, your floors aren’t usually something you pay much attention to unless there’s something wrong with them. However, flooring is an essential part of the day-to-day workflow, productivity and safety of your business. So it is important to take the quality of your flooring into account and ensure it’s working for you. One of the best options in flooring for businesses of all kinds is epoxy flooring. Commercial epoxy flooring for your South Dakota business can offer a wide variety of benefits from low maintenance cleaning to a great look and finish. In fact, many facilities have already experienced the benefits of commercial epoxy flooring including commercial and industrial buildings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, data centers, pharmaceutical buildings, food or beverage plants and even laboratories. Epoxy is an economical option that acts as a sealant for concrete floors and offers a wide variety of unique benefits. Here are the major benefits you can expect with commercial epoxy flooring in your building:
- Durability. Concrete floors coated with epoxy last longer and resist considerable wear, thus saving you money. Commercial epoxy coatings are created by combining a resin and a curative, resulting in a chemical bond that’s stronger than the sum of its parts. That means epoxy is extremely durable and strong enough to handle the weight of thousands of pounds of equipment. It is also semi-flexible, allowing it to resist cracking even if heavy items are dropped or dragged along its surface when being transported.
- Ease of installation. Epoxy flooring is usually quickly and easily installed, which means less time shutting down production for installation.
- Low maintenance. Once epoxy coatings have been installed the concrete is no longer porous and therefore easier to clean.
- Safety. Commercial epoxy flooring is also resistant to slippage, temperature, extreme impact and even fire, maintaining both the safety of your employees and your building.
- Versatility. Commercial epoxy flooring is incredibly versatile. For example, it can create an attractive lobby area, keep a break room easy to clean, or be used in kitchen and restroom areas.
- Style. The color and style options offered in commercial epoxy flooring has grown over the years and epoxy now comes in more vibrant colors. High-gloss options are also available which can improve lighting in your facility to a significant degree due to reflection.
- Saves on materials. Commercial epoxy flooring is also a green option for your business because it reduces material usage and is a great alternative to adding on a completely new floor.
And, these are just some of the great reasons to choose commercial epoxy flooring! To learn more about commercial epoxy flooring for your South Dakota area business, call Advantage Coating at 877-554-8720 or Contact Us. We also serve Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa!